Friday, October 9, 2009

Spinach Pizzas

I love Trader Joe's. I don't get over there very often but when I do go I stock up on the good stuff. My friend Carly recently posted some items that can't be beat, as far as price goes, and we all know Trader Joe's has some amazing things! Here's my newest find...



These are way good. (Found in the refrigerated section.) I am about the wimpiest person in the world when it comes to spice (I think the tacos from Jack in the box are too spicy) and these are not spicy. They have a good flavor but are by no means spicy. What I love about these is that they are totally versatile. You can heat them and eat them as they are, you can break out some hummus and have a really yummy snack. The other day I even scrambled some eggs and made myself a quick breakfast burrito type thing before my morning workout!


Anywhoo, I just spread some spaghetti sauce on top to hide the spinach a little and then topped it with cheese and through it in the oven!


Served with milk and fruit this was literally dinner in a flash!

For all you Trader Joe's lovers... let me know your favorites or easy prep dinners with Trader Joe's ingredients! Enjoy!

No comments: